“Sarpagandha Ghan Vati” is a powerful classical Ayurveda formulation with the key ingredient as Sarpagandha which is known as Rauvolfia serpentina botanically.
“Sarpagandha Ghan Vati” is a powerful classical Ayurveda formulation with the key ingredient as Sarpagandha which is known as Rauvolfia serpentina botanically. This is a herb that even the modern world and its doctors need no words of introduction. Complimented with more powerful herbs as Vijaya (Cannabis sat;va), and Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) its medical effects supersede other drugs of choice within the same therapeutic range. Its direct action on balancing aggravated ‘Vata’ makes it a drug of choice to combat medical conditions such as Insomnia, and Hypertension.
- Helps induce sleep naturally to combat Insomnia
- Effective in managing the conditions of Epilepsy and Delirium
- Effective in controlling the bouts of mania
- Helps to control raised blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Effective in lowering fast heartbeat (Tachycardia)
- Great support in dealing with anxiety disorder and confusion
- Natural drug of choice to curb the desire for Alcohol
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION: ORAL
One Tablet twice a day or as directed by the physician.
It is advisable to start a low dose as dosage may vary according to patient state and conditions. The dose may also vary from patient to patient. It is best to follow the Physician’s advice for the right dose.
For Better results use crushed Tablet with lukewarm water.
SIDE-EFFECTS & SAFETY
Sarpagandha Ghan Vati is safe when taken orally as a prescription medication with dosage as directed by the physician.